In 2010, RMI introduced its 10 Year Update and Upgrade plan for ADVANTAGE. Our goal was to introduce quarterly updates and 18 month upgrades to our clients, ensuring that they have access to the best and most innovative tools to improve workflow and manage the business at a higher level.
You might ask “Is there really any value in a schedule such as this?” Absolutely! In 2011, RMI released 3 quarterly updates and delivered on our 18 month upgrade commitment. If you were an RMI customer during this time, what did this mean to you?
- Introduction of ADVANTAGE Mobile Users. Mobile users are those within the organization that execute specific or limited transactions and derive benefit from using either a mobile device or limited input. As of the end of 2011, RMI has released 23 processes, with continued development in 2012.
- An upgrade to the entire ADVANTAGE environment, including:
- Improvements to backend hardware and operating systems, delivering increased speed and performance across the organization
- Microsoft Office 2010, fully integrated with ADVANTAGE
- Jet Reports 2010, introducing personalization of drill downs into ADVANTAGE data, simplified queries and storing commonly used commands.
- ADVANTAGE 2009 R2 and Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2, including integration with Microsoft CRM.
- Office 365, enabling communication and collaboration across the organization, both inside and outside the boundaries of your office.
- Improvement and extension of ADVANTAGE Role Centers. As more clients get excited about our newest User Interface, called Role Centers, RMI continues to add more Roles. Role Centers allow your team to focus on the key tasks under their responsibility. Consider them Job Specific Dashboards for your team.
- Introduction of 10 new features, ranging from automating the Billing process, to enhanced “location” control over your rental fleet, to Margin Analysis improvements.
- Support for new Credit Card payment processors, expanding your choices when looking for a partner to work with.
- 2 New Advanced reports, including a graphical Executive Dashboard and Mail Merge Excel templates to simplify your marketing projects.
Along with all of these product improvements, RMI has released hundreds of videos across our three YouTube channels, enabling training and solution demonstrations on demand.
RMI’s goal is to deliver innovative, agile solutions to our clients, helping them to better manage and grow their business while still controlling costs.
The RMI Team is excited and looking forward 2012; and another year of delivering business solutions that help our customers reach and exceed their goals.
For a complete list of all our 2011 improvements, please contact RMI’s sales team and we’ll be happy to assist you.